Kansas City and Raymore’s Source for Interior House Painting
Are you tired of staring at that Nickelodeon green in your bathroom? Ready to freshen up the dingy yellow-grey in your master suite? Then, consider hiring RPM Painting for the job. A new coat of paint can really transform a space (exterior too!). But, if the job’s not done well, you’re merely trading one eyesore for the other. Then, of course, there’s all the work that goes into painting: moving furniture, sanding, and taping. If that sounds like too much for you, obviously it’s best to outsource your interior painting in Belton or Raymore to a professional.
As a family-owned painting company with decades of experience, we’re acquainted with every kind of home you can imagine. Multi-story? Multi-family? Oddly shaped rooms? All of these are no problem for our experienced interior house painters. Our knowledge of color theory and finishes equips us to recommend the right Benjamin Moore product for every job in Kansas City. We are also certified as asthma and allergy-friendly.
Reach out to us at (816) 729-3107 to schedule bathroom or kitchen painting in Belton.
Our Kansas City Interior Painting Services
You can rest easy knowing RPM is no one-finish interior painting company! No matter your room’s size, shape, or material, we can bring new life to it. Because we’re experts, we will always choose the correct sheen and shade for the space. Need something water-resistant? Want to make sure it can stand up to toddler play dates? We’ve got you covered.
Below are a few interior painting items we can handle:
- Living Rooms
- Dining Rooms
- Home Offices
- Commercial space
Curious how much it will cost to have the entire house done? Wondering if painting the garage is worth it? Want to paint your siding at the same time? Then, you’ll want to contact our Kansas City interior painting company at (816) 729-3107 to get scheduled for a no-obligation quote. Need staining or carpentry work at the same time? Let our remodeling expert know so we can provide that pricing as well!
Signs You Need Interior Painting in Kansas City
Many homeowners in Raymore paint their homes right after they buy them and then a few weeks before selling. But, unless you move often, this is more infrequent than recommended. Experts recommend repainting your interior every five to seven years.
But you should not wait that long for a recoat in Raymore or Belton. Below are a few signs that it’s time to call a local interior painter:
- Peeling Paint: If your interior paint has started to crack or peel, it’s a sign that a new coat is needed. Poor surface preparation and low-quality paints are typically the cause of flakiness. Fortunately, with our Kansas City interior painting company, there’s no need to worry.
- Wall Damage: That indoor skateboarding thing didn’t work out. Now, you have a child-sized hole in the entryway walls. Or, your kid got too happy with your office Sharpies. Touching these areas up can be difficult. In most cases, it’s a better investment to have a pro fix it properly.
- Faded Paint: Areas with heavy exposure to natural light can fade. This discoloration leads to a noticeable mismatch. Excess humidity speeds up this process. Orange, yellow, and red paint are the most prone to losing color over time.
- Staining: Do you notice stains and discoloring on your ceiling? Do you have water damage? Then, it’s time to give everything a new coat of paint. This not only disguises the stains but can help repel and prevent mold and water stains.
Of course, these reasons are necessity-based. The most frequent calls come from people just looking for something new. Maybe that yellow bathroom fits your toddlers but makes your teenagers scoff. Regardless of what’s driving you to call a professional interior painter in Kansas City, RPM is here and ready to help.
Contact us at (816) 729-3107 for a quote on interior house painting in Kansas City.
The Surprising Benefits of Interior Painting in Kansas City
Since you’re here, you likely have your mind set on painting. But all of the associated work might be making you hesitate. Is it really worth packing things up just to slap a new coat on those bathroom or basement walls? In addition to simple aesthetic improvements, interior painting in Raymore or Belton offers numerous benefits:
- Improved Market Value: Most people searching for a home want a blank canvas—something they can easily imagine turning into their own. If they see a lot of work in their future, they’ll be less likely to pay your price. So, if selling is in your future, give RPM a call. We’ll help you pick a neutral shade that’ll check most people’s boxes.
- Damage Prevention: The paint on your walls doesn’t just reflect your tastes. It helps prevent moisture build-up and mold as well. If not regularly coated, water can seep through and wreak havoc on your home’s structural components. High-quality paints—like those from Benjamin Moore—can also make your walls more scruff and scratch-resistant.
- Better Indoor Air Quality: Peeling paint and dirty walls can leak toxins into your air. But that’s just one way it helps make it easier to breathe. The extra coat of paint can also improve your home’s heat retention. This means less furnace use and fewer CO2 emissions. Are you worried about fumes during the interior painting process? Well, worry not! RPM Painting is certified asthma and allergy-friendly.
To capitalize on all of the benefits interior house painting in Kansas City provides, go ahead and reach out to the team at RPM. We will not only paint your interior walls but also take all necessary steps to ensure they stay beautiful for years to come.
Hire Kansas City’s Best Interior Painters.
With a job as important as painting your home’s walls or cabinets, it’s important you hire the best. And, if you live in Kansas City or Raymore, that’s RPM Painting and Home Improvement. Our painters are true professionals who are bonded as well as fully insured. While in your home, they will treat it like their own and treat you with the respect you deserve. If you have difficulties choosing a color, we will present you with various samples and suggestions. With our specialized preparation process, every interior painting job is guaranteed to stand the test of time.
But our expertise doesn’t stop at your bathroom or bedroom walls. We are also expert carpenters with ample experience in floor and deck sealing. For kitchen makeovers, we provide cabinet refinishing services. For a full explanation of how we can make your house into a dream home, reach out to us at (816) 729-3107.
Frequently Asked Interior Painting Questions:
Why Should I Hire RPM’s Interior Painters Instead of Doing the Job Myself?
A lot of people in the Kansas City area do their own painting. And, for many people, it’s an easily accomplished task. Even if you’ll be stuck looking at your mistakes for years to come. But—even if it costs more upfront—there are numerous advantages to opting for a licensed interior painter. These include:
- Quicker Completion: You might be tackling the job with one or two others. Any bathroom or bedroom painting must be done between work and household chores. We put an entire team at your beck and call. This means we can finish in hours or days, what might take you days or weeks. We handle all of the prep work, too.
- Better Results: We know how to paint corners and cut a clean line. Popcorn ceilings? Paneling? Stucco? Our Kansas City interior painters can handle it. Since we’re professionals, you can rest easy knowing we’ll do it right.
- Expert Advice: What sheen of paint is best in the bathroom? Will dark grey be too depressing for a playroom? What’s the best brand for the kitchen? Our painters will help you find and select the best paint for your project. As a result, you get a coat of paint that lasts.
- Improved Safety: You aren’t as spry as you used to be. Can you safely reach your bedroom ceilings? Do you have a hard time bending down to reach the trim? Then, it’s likely best to leave your interior painting in Kansas City to a local painting company. We’re insured and willing to take on the risk.
Still worried it’ll be too expensive? Call us and schedule a quote on bathroom or kitchen painting in Belton or Raymore! You might be surprised how affordable it is.
Any Advice on Selecting an Interior Paint Color?
We’re kind of obsessed with paint colors and finding that perfect shade. While we could go on about what’s best for your living or dining room walls, the lighting is the biggest thing to keep in mind. A light paint color will make a poorly lit room feel larger and more open. Darker paints, meanwhile, can shrink a space and make it feel more cozy. Then, of course, there’s color theory and mood to consider.
Can I Get My Interior Painted in the Winter?
A lot of people consider winter a no-go for painting. After the first frost hits, all those home remodeling tasks are set to hibernation. But cold weather is actually a prime time for interior remodeling—especially painting. Here’s why:
- The less humid winter air helps paint cure better
- It’s a great way to usher in the holiday season
- You can get scheduled more quickly
So, don’t let the cold weather scare you away! Our Kansas City interior painting company isn’t scared of a little frost.
How Long Will Interior Painting in Kansas City Take?
The time it takes to paint a room depends on numerous factors. These include the number of painters involved, the level of detail required, and the job’s square footage. But you can expect the typical professional to finish about 150 feet an hour. This includes prep work like taping and furniture moving. If you need a more exact estimate, just ask our project manager at the start.
Do You Provide Commercial Painting Services?
We do! We’re happy to help paint the interior of your factory or retail business in the Kansas City area. And, in our decades running our business, we’ve helped hundreds of local business owners put their best front forward. Our skilled interior painters understand all kinds of materials and consequently adapt their techniques to match. For a hassle-free quote, we invite you to give us a call at (816) 729-3107.
How Much Does It Cost to Paint One Room in Kansas City?
Unfortunately, the best answer here is ‘it depends.’ No two interior painting jobs are identical. And companies themselves vary in the services they offer. Some Kansas City painters will make you move all your furniture on your own. They also may be unable to repair broken wood or handle trim. Many of them lack the experience that RPM does. According to Home Advisor, the average painting contractor charges roughly $3.50 per square foot.
What Are the Signs of a Good Interior Painting Company in Kansas City?
The best interior house painters in Kansas City have a few things in common. First among these is an ample amount of experience. You want a professional painting company that’s been around the block a few times. They know how to paint stucco and the right technique for rooms with high moisture content. Similarly, they also strive to arrive on time and come prepared for whatever the day may bring. Like us, they’ll also carry insurance and various certifications. Above all, a good Raymore painter has great reviews on Google and other platforms.
How Can I Keep My New Paint Looking Fresh?
To best keep your walls looking better in the long run you’ll want to keep them clean. Dust them periodically and clean them with gentle detergents. This will remove dust and other items that might drain the color. Subsequently, avoid using use alkaline or abrasive cleaners. These can chip at the paint and leave gouges in your walls.